ON/OFF Thermostat OTN
OJ Microline® Type OTN - Thermostat with setback mode and interrupter
OTN is recommended for control of electrical underfloor heating with electronic on/off control up to 3600W, 16A. OTN can be mounted in bathrooms and other humid areas due to IP21 housing. OTN has the possibility of setback mode 5°C, which is activated by a day/week timer.
OTN is well-known for its reliability and functional design. Together with the compact elegant European design for flush- or wall mounting, the features has made the product a best-seller in many markets during the last 20 years.
- IP21 housing
- Setback mode 5°C
- ON/OFF control up to 3600W, 16A
- Flush mounting in a standard wall socket.
- With built-in interrupter for convenient switching off for airing the room and at summer times
- If required the scale can be adjusted and furthermore limited for max. or min. temperature
- With graduated scale, making it easy to set the required floor or room temperature
- Built-in setback mode for automatic comfort and setback temperature via remote timer
- Electronic thermostat for accurate temperature regulation ensuring a high comfort of the floor surface or the room temperature.
Where to connect the ground wire of floor mats?
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
What is the recommended night setback?
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Does the adaptive function reset when making a factory reset?
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
Installation – Length of sensor cable
What is the maximum length of the sensor cable?
In general, it is recommended that the maximum sensor cable length should be 164 feet/50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
Know How Creates ist unser Versprechen an Sie: Wir kanalisieren unsere Einsicht und Kompetenz, um damit die richtige Lösung zu finden
Hier finden Sie das Neueste für den Bereich elektrische Fußbodenheizungen von OJ Electronics
Intelligente Steuerungen ergeben einen Maximum an Komfort bei geringem Energieverbrauch.
Dialog und eine enge Zusammenarbeit ist der optimale Weg zu einer perfekten Lösung.